Welcome to Week 6
- 10 minutes per night reading (book of choice)
- IXL Maths online (20 minutes per week) Your choice this week. Use previous weeks as a guide and follow what you are working on in your maths class (talk to me if you're unsure)
- Published version of the following in your Learning Journal- The Old Alley Poem (Wednesday), The waterslide (Friday)
- Respond to "School pools key to swim skills" letter to the editor from SunLive on the blog.
- Ensure that learning journal is up to date.
- Share what you found out with parents regarding us calculating sugar intake today (Monday)
- Finishing: Reading tasks short stories (Blooms- In journal)
- Learning interviews http://www.schoolinterviews.co.nz/ is the link or bring back the notice. Everybody will be at interviews so please book in a time. Our schools code is DXB7C. Scroll down to Reuben Potaka and book in a time. If you need a time after 6.00 I may need to arrange a time as I would like to get to my training if possible.
- Update for IXL last week is as follows. If you did not do 20 mins you will need to do double this week.